1. If Andy Warhol, Salvador Dali, Claude Monet and Pablo Picasso were Muppets, they’d look like Little Thinker Dolls. Each is $23 at Shop AGA. (99 Street and 102A Avenue, 780-392-2499)
2. Give yourself a hand with this graphite drawing tool. It’s $79 the Artworks. (101 Street and 102A Avenue, 780-420-6311).
3. Sit with an artist’s flair on this leather seated wooden stool. It’s $31.90 at Delta Art & Drafting Supplies. (11116 120 St., 780-455-7983).
4. Made of recycled material, this De La Luna Designs’ Frida Kahlo clutch is $78 at Red Ribbon. (12505 102 Ave., 780-454-4336)
5. Flaunt the bookworm in you with Book Bagz purses and clutches, here disguised as a hardcover Madame Bovary with Édouard Manet cover art. It’s $55 at Notables Stationers. (12543 102 Ave., 780-488-4625)
6. The curls of Salvador Dali’s famous moustache tell you the time with this Surreality watch, which is $45 at Shop AGA. (99 Street and 102A Avenue, 780-392-2499)
7. Easy to set up and great for beginners, find Bamboo Ravenna Sketch Box easel ($74.95) and Old Holland 40ml oil paints ($14.35 to $94.35 each) at Delta Art & Drafting Supplies. (11116 120 St., 780-455-7983)
8. Van Gogh Vodka probably has more flavours than paint chips used by the namesake — 17 in all. Seven of the flavours are available at Lacombe Park Spirits, each for $40.99. (202, 506A St. Albert Trail, St. Albert, 780-418-7205)
9. Make your home a work of art with hand made Cedar Mountain decorative wall tiles. Each is $40 at Beautiful Home & Gift in the Enjoy Centre. (101 Riel Dr., St. Albert, 780-651-7372)
10. Moleskine Legendary Notebooks’ drawing set, $49.99 at Notables Stationers, keeps you prepared for the moment when inspiration hits. (12543 102 Ave., 780-488-4625)
11. At the end of the night, you’ll want to hang this Aventures des Toiles’ dress on the wall. Appropriately called “A Lucky Day,” it’s $320 at Thread Hill. (10725 124 St., 780-482-1200)
12. Make poker games a tad more surreal with M.C. Escher playing cards. They’re at Notables Stationers for $26. (12543 102 Ave., 780-488-4625)
13. Are you an art expert or a dilettante? Find out with David Rosenberg’s Art Game Book. It’s $55 at the Artworks. (101 Street and 102A Avenue, 780-420-6311)
14. Try not to be distracted by a “Starry Night” design every time you take notes with Visconti’s Van Gogh Collection fountain pen. It’s $280 at Notables Stationers (12543 102 Ave., 780-488-4625)
15. Inside the Andy Warhol Pop Box you’ll find reproduced mementoes from the famous artist’s life and The Factory. It’s $39.95 at Shop AGA. (99 Street and 102A Avenue, 780-392-2499)
16. Unison Pastel’s Soft Pastel Collection is hand-rolled, with 18 different colours. Find the set at Delta Art & Drafting Supplies for $55.49. (11116 120 St., 780-455-7983).
17. Silk scarf from Thread Hill hand-dyed by Birnie Smith, was inspired by the local artist’s love of colourful flower gardens, but also the fun he had colouring outside of the lines as a child. It’s $115 at Thread Hill. (10725 124 St., 780-482-1200)